Immediately or by arrangement - duration 6 months with the prospect of permanent employment afterwards.
We are Houzy - a Swiss real estate startup that makes life easier for homeowners, buyers and sellers with innovative, digital services. Our 35-strong team consists of experienced, well-networked founders and motivated employees.
- You help to set up new business areas, including real estate sales and mortgage advisory
- You have direct customer contact and after initial training, advice Houzy users on various topics (via phone and mail), especially in regard to our French-speaking users
- You report directly to the CEO
- You think about new ways we can create value for our customers
- You plan and implement your own subprojects
- The most important thing: You have a hands-on mentality, take on responsibility, show initiative and want to advance our startup
- French as mother tongue as well as business fluent English
- You are not above picking up the phone and helping users. You like direct contact with customers
- High motivation to learn new things and the ability to incorporate into unfamiliar topics
- A degree in communication, business administration, marketing or similar is an advantage, but not essential
- Startup experience is a plus
- Experience with customer service/customer relations is a plus
- Italian or German are a big plus
- You have the right mindset: Open, flexible and inquisitive
- Lots of responsibility and independent working style from day one
- You learn directly from the founders how a startup works and how value is created
- Opportunity to have a lot of personal impact and a path to advance at a rapid pace within Houzy
- A lively, typical startup atmosphere in Zurich with flexible working hours and the option of working from home
Does that sound like your future? Then send us your application documents including a letter of motivation and portfolio via join.